Use - for face cupping we recommend PURE ARGAN OIL
- Cleanse your skin with MICELLAR CLEANSING OIL or APRICOT KERNEL OIL followed by FACIAL MIST or ROSE WATER ELIXIR (depending on skin type)
- Massage a few drops of PURE ARGAN OIL into the skin.
- Neck: CUP NO. 1 – press the ball together and place the cup on the skin. Start just above the collarbone and pull the cup up the neck. Release so that the vacuum in the cup disappears and start all over again at the collarbone until the whole neck is massaged.
- Jaw: Do the same but feel free to pull the cup along the jaw line, from the middle and out, to both sides.
- Face: Pull the cup in the same way up(see illustration). Massage at the labial fold (the fold from past the corners of the mouth up to the nasal wing). And then up from the jaw line, to the cheekbone.
- Eye environment: Pull the cup from the innermost corner of the eye, out from under the eyes and up under the eyebrows.
- Under the eyes: Pull the cup in curved lines from the nose wing – follow towards / under the arch of the cheekbone.
- Forehead: Depending on the lines, the cup is drawn either horizontally or vertically.
- Exit with wiping the skin over with a FACE MIST and then dab HYALURON BOOST SERUM and ESSENTIELLE NO. 7 face cream on if the skin needs it.
- In case of ruptured vessels on the cheeks: Avoid massaging with the cup directly on top of vascular tensions.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FACE CUPPING/ CONNECTIVE TISSUE.
The skin is made up of several different tissues – in fact four different tissues. The connective tissue is one of them and its task is to hold on to the muscles and tendons of the body.
All waste products are usually purified via the blood, through kidneys, spleen and liver and thus excreted as waste. Many of these waste substances cannot be excreted naturally and therefore accumulate in the connective tissue. It can cause various discomforts and strains in the body. This means, for example, that the skin becomes flabby, dull, uneven. Fluid accumulates and can definitely feel sore.
On the face you will experience less marked jaw line, bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Connective tissue massage / cupping a particularly effective method to get, or maintain a healthier connective tissue, more firm and glowing skin.
SUCTION CUP - MAINTENANCE
The glass can be carefully separated from the rubber ball and cleaned with warm water and soap. Be aware that the neck of the glass must be completely dry before it is attached to the ball again. The rubber ball is made of phthalate-free rubber. Simply wipe the ball off, externally with a damp cloth, with a little detergent on. Avoid water in the ball itself, it will reduce the suction power and the glass may risk slipping out
Be aware that over time, the ball may become hard, so it’s time to replace it.
Ingredienslisten læses/forstås således: Ingrediensen, der er listet øverst udgør den største mængde af indholdet i produktet. Nr. 2 ingrediens på listen udgør den næststørste mængde osv. Dette gør sig gældende for alle ingrediens-lister
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL: ARGAN OLIE – E-VITAMIN, OPSTRAMMER, TALGREGULERER