ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL must always be mixed with a base oil – here you choose a base oil that suits your skin type. Mix 1 drop in your daily skin care or make a permanent mixture of 10-15 drops in 100 ml of base oil.
- Soothing / de-stressing
- FACE CARE – You can apply ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL in your face care by mixing it in a base oil, or in the face cream ESSENTIELLE NO. 7 CREAM
- FACIAL MIST – ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL has a very soothing effect on the skin and is ideal to add to facial mist.
- Dry / sensitive
- Greasy / unclean
- Radiation damaged / pigment changes
- Sensitive skin / vascular ruptures
- SLEEP – If you experience difficulty sleeping, you can drip a few drops of ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL on your pillow case.
- WASHING POWDER – ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL can be mixed into neutral soap products to achieve a fragrant or soothing aromatherapeutic effect in everyday life. We can recommend mixing ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL in clear vinegar, and use it as a fabric softener. Healthy for the environment, the washing machine and your clothes.
- SPACE FRAGRANCE – You can make your own space fragrance by mixing demineralized water with ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL. Fill the mixture on a vial with spray and spray into the compartment. Remember that the bottle must be shaken well before use because oil and water separate. Never dilute essential oil with alcohol. It destroys both the scent and effect of the oil.
The list of ingredients is thus understood: The ingredient listed at the top makes up the largest amount of the contents of the product. Nr. 2 ingredient on the list constitutes the next highest amount etc. This applies to all list of ingredients.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA HERB OIL – LAVENDEL OIL.