- CELLULITE OIL THERAPY massaged on the skin in the areas you want to “cuppe” /massage with the suction cup. Sufficient for the cup to suck in, but can still slip. Firmes, purifies and stimulates blood circulation. Increases elasticity and reduces water retention and uneven connective tissue.
- Press the ball flat and put on the skin. Release the pressure in the ball to form vakum between the glass cup and the skin. Hold the suction and run with the cup 3-6 times in the together course. Let go when you can’t get any further up with the cup and start over, from below. Always to the heart and make sure the whole area is massaged.
- Repeat this as often as you can. Once there is a visible improvement, it is easier to maintain without having to do it daily.
- The glass cup is cleaned by removing it from the ball and washed with a little warm water and soap. Simply wipe the ball with a damp cloth with a little soap, outside. Water must not enter the ball itself.
- If necessary, watch the video/guide on how to do cupping on yourself.
After childbirth by caesarean section, we recommend that you start gently with “cupping” when the scar has healed and is only pink. Feel carefully about how much suction you can stand. It will hurt a little and you should not suck harder than you can stand it.. It’s sucked into the cup that determines how painful it feels.
AFTER BIRTH: They say it takes as long to get the body back again after birth as it took to get it ready for birth. You can help the body well on its way and that is why we have put together this set which we call Mami Firm Lux.
It is very different how our bodies react to a long pregnancy and that may require a little extra work afterwards.
If you have given birth by caesarean section you will probably have a scar that requires a little more attention to avoid painful scar tissue and poor healing.
The oil and suction cup stimulate and soften the connective tissue so that you will quickly see a marked improvement.
Loose stomach skins will also be easy to machine with CELLULITE OIL THERAPY AND CUP NO. 3
SUCTION CUP - MAINTENANCE
Cleaning: Wipe the ball after use with a damp cloth with a little soap. Rinse with clean water and dry.
It is important that no water collects inside the ball in connection with. cleaning. This will reduce the suction power and the glass may slip out. Be aware that over time, the ball may become hard, so it’s time to replace it.
The list of ingredients is thus understood: The ingredient listed at the top makes up the largest amount of the contents of the product. Nr. 2 ingredient on the list constitutes the next highest amount etc. This applies to all list of ingredients.
CELLULITE OIL THERAPY:
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL – ARGAN OIL, VITAMIN E
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL – SUNFLOWER OIL
COFFEA ARABICA SEED EXTRACT – GREEN COFFEE OIL, INCREASES COMBUSTION IN THE TISSUE
ROSEMARY OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT – ROSEMARY OIL, STIMULATES THE EXCRETION OF WASTE MATERIALS
CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT – TIGER GRASS, VITAMIN K
ASCORBYL PALMITATE – VITAMIN C, ANTIOXIDANT, STRENGTHENS SKIN’S NATURAL REGENERATION
FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT – ALGAE EXTRACT, FIRMING EFFECT
PIPER NIGRUM SEED OIL – PEPPER OIL, INCREASES COMBUSTION IN THE TISSUE