- For grease / impurities: here you use ARGAN OIL with added ESSENTIAL LEMON OIL. You add 10-15 drops of ESSENTIAL LEMON OIL in 100 ml. ARGAN OIL.
Oily and impure skin should be undertreated rather than overtreated. A small pump oil into the palms, warms up between the palms – and massages the oil into the skin of the face and neck – on moist skin.
- For combination skin, rosacea skin and mature skin: here you take a pump ARGAN OIL and mix with ESSENTIELLE NO. 7 face cream in the palms, it warms up – dab / pat the mixture into the skin of the face and neck. It will leave the skin finely matte.
- Anti-age: massage the cream / oil mixture into the skin after using the ESSENTIAL NO.3 hyaluron boost serum.
- For the neck: if you experience a certain slackness of the skin on the neck and chest – possibly also pigment damage, massage ARGAN OIL on the fine skin where it will work with, and strengthen the elasticity and pale hyperpigmentation.
- Pre / after sun: Massage the skin area well daily approx. 14 days before you are to be exposed to the sun.
- New and old scars / skin abrasions: massage the oil well into the skin area several times a day, as much as the skin can absorb
- Heat the oil between your palms and massage the oil on towel dry skin. The oil is absorbed quickly and does not leave the skin oily.
- In areas that require a little more, the oil can be mixed with BALANCING BODY CREAM.
- Sun eczema: massage the oil on the areas you experience sun eczema. Once the oil is completely absorbed, you can massage your sunscreen on. Repeat after sunbathing, as after-sun.
- Pre / after sun: Massage the skin area well daily – approx. 14 days before you are to be exposed to the sun.
- New and old scars / skin abrasions: massage the oil well into the skin area several times a day so that the skin can absorb as much.
FOR YOU WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE
Argan oil is called the “beauty oil” and it is with good reason that most skin types benefit from its effective effects. The oil is 100% organic and has the highest natural content of vitamin E. It is therefore a fantastic antioxidant for the skin’s cells and strengthens the elasticity and fullness of the skin.
We especially recommend ARGAN OIL for mature skin, skin with problems for example for both impure, pink or damaged skin. ARGAN OIL can be used for both young and mature skin.
A LITTLE ABOUT ARGAN OIL:
The fact that Moroccan women’s conditions have improved over the years is largely due to the production of argan oil. The argan trees grow exclusively in Morocco. The production of argan oil is fair trade and has thus helped to ensure these women, social and physical better conditions. This has made them better off both in terms of jobs, but also in terms of education. Many women in the countryside, were until a few years ago illiterate.
The list of ingredients is thus understood: The ingredient listed at the top makes up the largest amount of the contents of the product. Nr. 2 ingredient on the list constitutes the next highest amount etc. This applies to all list of ingredients.
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL: Argan oil, vitamin E, tightener, sebum regulator.