- Massage the cream well on hands and cuticles
- “Finger cracks”. When it is very cold, your skin will enjoy massaging hands few times a day – especially just before bedtime, so that the cream can soak well into the skin during the night.
- Can be used by the whole family
- We also recommend the cream for the feet.
- For very dry skin on hands or feet, we recommend that you add a few drops of APRICOT KERNEL OIL before massaging the cream into the skin.
- Dry skin on elbows and knees: massage AROMATIC HAND CREAM THERAPY into the skin in these areas morning and evening.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT AROMATIC HAND CREAM THERAPY
The hand cream contains important essential fatty acids from argan- and shea oil as well as shea butter. These essential fatty acids strengthen the skin’s natural sebum and cell production. There is a high concentration of natural antioxidants in both argan- and rhubarb oil, which strengthen the existing cells and help to protect the skin.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE EFFECT OF RHUBARB OILS
Rhubarb is – in addition to being a sour vegetable – very rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C and beta carotene.
These ingredients protect and strengthen elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin and thus provide more fullness and firmness. Rhubarb oil is antibacterial, making it effective in reducing infections of cuticles and finger cracks.
The list of ingredients is thus understood: The ingredient listed at the top makes up the largest amount of the contents of the product. Nr. 2 ingredient on the list constitutes the next highest amount etc. This applies to all list of ingredients.
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL: ARGAN OIL, ANTIOXIDANT, VITAMIN E, PRESERVATION.
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII OIL: SHEA OIL, INCREASES TIRE PRODUCTION.
GLYCERIN: MOISTURE STABILIZER
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER: SHEA BUTTER, INCREASES SEBUM PRODUCTION.
ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL: SOFTENER.
BEHENYL ALCOHOL: THICKNESS.
ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE: SUGAR USED TO STABILIZE CREAM.
CETEARYL ALCOHOL: MOISTURIZER.
POTASSIUM SORBATE: SALT, NATURAL PRESERVATION.
SODIUM BENZOATE: NATURAL PRESERVATIVE.
XANTHAN GUM: THICKNER
LINALOOL: COMPONENT OF RHUBARB OIL, WHICH MUST BE DECLARED SEPARATELY.
LIMONENE: COMPONENT OF RHUBARB OIL, WHICH MUST BE DECLARED SEPARATELY.
HEXYL CINNAMAL: COMPONENT OF RHUBARB OIL, TO BE DECLARED SEPARATELY.